skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Travel'n
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Wow! I finally made it on this thing. Now if only my mom could join. We could be waiting awhile...but I have to say that I'm SOOOO excited to be going to NYC for Jill's 21st! We are going to have SOOO much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where should we have Sunday brunch?
What Broadway Show would you like to see in New York?
What night would you like to see the show?
Countdown Clock
Friends Travel'n
Danielle
Debby
Karen
Patti
lauren
samantha
sue
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(37)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(16)
Hotel
More the merrier!
bars/clubs
UPDATED: Check out the itinerary so far and add c...
Brunch????
Just playing around....
pizzzzza.
Older posts
shopping
I vote for...
beauty bar
Another place to eat......
Jill & Sam here.....
very excited!
Wow! I finally made it on this thing. Now if only ...
I can't wait.....
►
June
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment