hi ladies!
Samantha finally showed me how to work this thing! I cant wait for the trip. I have a friend checking on the Hilton Towers hotel for us. It is across from Rockafella center & radio city music hall. We have stayed here before and it was really nice! I should know by the middle of next week some prices. serendipity is great! very small but really cute inside & the sundaes are too die for. The sex and the city tour sounds like so much fun. looking forward to the cosmos! we need to decide on what musical we want to see! i know the girls have been talking about Legally Blonde which sounds like a fun one to me. cant wait ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't know if Patti told you, but Sue, Erika, Sharon, Danielle and I are flying in on Thursday night and leaving Sunday night, so our room will be checking in Thursday, checking out Sunday - different from your Friday to Monday.
Post a Comment