Monday, June 30, 2008

i picked a theme!

hello !!! only 78 more days till the big vacation ! i definitely think the theme should be sex and city ! I also really want to go to the cupcake place, Im not sure the name of it, I think Sue was looking it up too! I dont think there will be much sight-seeing since Samantha falls asleep on all of them !! Also I would like to try pinkberry !! I was looking at websites for places ive heard before, and this is one http://butterrestaurant.com/...is called Butter. Drinks look good, so do desserts. I think we should go to Serendipity also. Cant wait girls !

and we cant forget to eat dirty water hot dogs !!!

3 comments:

lauren said...

hahahah i fall asleep. and butter looks awesomeeee.

samantha said...

i meant to post that under my mine. ooooops

Anonymous said...

ohhh i would love to go to serendipity, i heard the deserts are sooo good.