Monday, June 30, 2008

My update for today.

I am having so much fun with this blog thing. Karen, , Sharon, Danielle , Lauren and Erica where are you? We need to get you all blogging with us.

I do think we should check out Justin Timberlake's restaurant. Maybe not eat there but at least stop in and maybe Jillian might just see her Justin.

I think all the girls should wear tieras.

We need a list of all the shows playing while were there so we can pick which one we want to see.
Sue I checked out the website for the Sex and the City tour. It has the cupcake place Jillian wants to see. And of course have a cupcake.

Hotdogs on the street, pretzels and of course the subway. How much fun...

1 comment:

samantha said...

tiaras and birthday dresses! we have to wear birthday dresses! i miss you schmitten!