Thursday, September 11, 2008

Itenerary - Check it out we still have room for more ideas

This is what we have confirmed so far:

Friday
3:oo p.m. - Sex and the City Tour
9:30 - Mangia eberi - dinner


Saturday
Chinatown and shopping
8:00 p.m. Legally Blonde
After - Starlight diner

Sunday
10:30 Boathouse
After brunch - 5th Ave. Shopping

Suggestions for open time slots? I do know there will be clubs in the evening on Friday and Saturday. (Girls choices) and I assume there will be times we will check out Times Square. Anyone up for the catherial? I would like to stop by and say a prayer or two.

Let's get this blog going strong and count down the days until we are all in NYC.

Patti

3 comments:

sue said...

I'm definitely up for the cathedral. Also, I want to try Pinkberry. I'd like to also go by the World Trade Center and Erika would like to go to Century 21 (clothing store across from World Trade Center). I want to eat pizza, hotdogs, bagels.....

sue said...

I'm also looking for a dress for Sean's wedding if I should see one.

samantha said...

i cant WAIT for pinkberry! and id love to go to century 21 too!