Thursday, September 11, 2008
Clothes etc.
It's time for us to begin the discussion on the proper clothing we will need for the trip. I went on Weathter.com and the 10 day forcast only takes us to Thursday, Friday and Saturday. As of today the weather for Thursday is high 73 low 58 mostly sunny, Friday high 76 low 59 partly cloudy and Saturday high 74 low 60 partly cloudy. It will probably depend on were Ike travels to once he hits land this weekend. What will we need to bring for each adventure? Any ideas? I know I'm bringing a few pairs of black pants for the evenings along with a fancier top. But not sure if I will need anything other than jeans etc. for the days. Any thoughts from the group?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jeans and black pants sound good. I know I will bring a couple of skirts, since I always way skirts. I was planning on wearing a long, calf-length, skirt for the theatre. Is the Starlight Diner a casual place or dressy.
Starlight diner - anything goes.
I'm bringing a couple of dress pants (not that dressy) and jeans. Sharon will probably bring skirts because she wears them all the time. I heard the girls are dressing. I'm not dancing on a table in a skirt. :)
Post a Comment