Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Feel like I'm talking to myself...and I'm becoming a good listener :)

Here is a good discount for the theater...

http://www.broadwaybox.com/shows/legally_blonde_nyc_tickets.aspx

5 comments:

samantha said...

yay! sounds awesome. lets book!

Patti said...

Your right Sue we need to start purchasing our tickets for the show and tours. Does anyone have any questions on what we are doing?
Saturday evening - Legally Blonde and Friday afternoon was the Sex and the City Tour. Also the Boathouse for brunch on Sunday. Let us know who wants to go to what. Hopefully we are all going together.

Patti said...

I have the flight information for Debby and Andrea. They arrive on Friday at 9:52 a.m. and depart Sunday at 1:59. Looks like they will not beable to join us for Brunch on Sunday but should be able to join us for everything else.

Sue have you added them to the blog? If so Jillian can you ask Andrea to check it out with Aunt Debby for their input too.

sue said...

Hi Patti,
I invited them on the 22nd of July but I just sent another invite. We do need to get the tickets for the show. I was telling Karen today, ticket master only will sell 8 at a time so we are going to have to split up the purchasing into 2 groups.

Anonymous said...

jillian and danielle here. lets buy the legally blonde tickets tonight because a girl at the mall told us they sell out quick !!!!!